Nesciunt vel sed et dicta aliquid qui hic eius. Rerum qui commodi soluta id eos expedita corporis.
The teriyaki maindate crams in so much flavour into the fish, with hardly any effort from you (our favourite kind of coooking)!!
Time: 45 minutes
500g whiting fillets
250g egg noodles
250g pak choi, sliced
3 spring onions, sliced
100ml dark soy sauce
1 tablespoon of honey
2cm fresh ginger, finely chopped
1 tablespoon groundnut oil
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1. Begin by making the marinade; whisk together the soy sauce, mirin, honey and ginger in a shallow bowl. Submerge the fillets of fish in the marinade and place in the fridge for around 30 minutes.
2. While the fish is absorbing all the delicious flavours of the marinade, preheat the oven to 200°C. Once the fish has marinated, in a large frying pan fry the fillets in groundnut oil for 3 minutes on each side before placing in a roasting tin.
3. Pour over the left-over marinade and bake the fish in the oven for 10 minutes, by which point it will smell fantastic.
4. While the fish is in the oven, bring a large pan of water to the boil and add the noodles. Place a colander over the pan and steam the pak choi and spring onions – which should take around 5 minutes.
5. Drain the noodles and return them to the pan along with the pak choi, spring onions and sesame oil before mixing well.
6. To serve, create a bed of pak choi, spring onions and noodles, place the fish on the top before pouring over any remaining marinade.
Oct 13, 2019
Absolutely love this for lunches at weekends of if I'm working from home. It's best eaten fresh but you can store what you don't eat in the fridge and either reheat in a frying pan or microwave.
The 101 Plan will change your life! Step by step, month by month we help you to be the healthiest, happiest you that you can be.
The 101 Plan is the only guide you will need to transform your body, lose weight, tone up and get fit; but if we stopped there we would be letting you down!
Your happiness is about more than how much you weigh or your dress size! And that is why The 101 Plan is about all of you, helping you stress-less, feel amazing, finding the time and confidence to love yourself and your body.
REG Name+ADDRESs • SNF Consulting LTD, Brynford House, 21 Brynford Street, Holywell, Flintshire, CH8 7RD, UK
REG COMP NO • 09509964
Copyright © SNF Consulting LTD