Nesciunt vel sed et dicta aliquid qui hic eius. Rerum qui commodi soluta id eos expedita corporis.
Peanut butter is so easy to eat by the spoonful from the jar, and before you know it, you are sat there with a spoon and an empty jar. This recipe is a stroke of genius, you get all the peanut butter taste without the calories!!
Most of us love a sweet treat, but the majority of the shop bought cookies/biscuits are full of sugar and fat and low in nutritional value. We love to give you recipes that satisfy that sweet craving, but will also help to support keeping you in the shape, and this is one of those recipes. The batter will make 6 cookies at 72 calories each, and an added bonus is that each cookie will give you about 10% of your recommended daily amount of fibre.
This might be the first recipe that you have seen using protein powder, and if you are quite new to the 101 plan or fitness you may think that protein is just for bodybuilders, but it is an important part of all of our diets. Drinking or using protein powder in cooking will not make you bulky, the higher protein content and lower sugar and fat content means that they are lower in calories and will fill you up more than regular cookies or biscuits.
1 ripe banana
2 teaspoon of chia seeds
3 tablespoons of golden flax seed
1 tablespoon of peanut flour
340g of vanilla protein powder
2 tablespoons of mini dairy free chocolate chips
1. Begin by preheating your oven to 180°C and line a baking sheet with baking parchment (baking paper).
2. Using a hand mixer or potato masher, blend the banana until it is smooth and a creamy consistency.
3. Add the chia and flax seeds to the banana and mix until they are well combined.
4. Then stir in the protein powder and peanut flour, mix until just combined - do not over mix as the batter will become too hard.
5. Using your hands fold in the chocolate chips.
6. Use and ice cream scoop (or your hands) to divide the batter into 6 portions and flatten and shape into cookies, they don't rise in the oven to make them the thickness that you like your cookies to be.
7. Bake for 8 minutes or until golden brown/they have a firm texture
8. Remove from the oven and place on a cooling rack for 10minutes before devouring!
Oct 13, 2019
Absolutely love this for lunches at weekends of if I'm working from home. It's best eaten fresh but you can store what you don't eat in the fridge and either reheat in a frying pan or microwave.
The 101 Plan will change your life! Step by step, month by month we help you to be the healthiest, happiest you that you can be.
The 101 Plan is the only guide you will need to transform your body, lose weight, tone up and get fit; but if we stopped there we would be letting you down!
Your happiness is about more than how much you weigh or your dress size! And that is why The 101 Plan is about all of you, helping you stress-less, feel amazing, finding the time and confidence to love yourself and your body.
REG Name+ADDRESs • SNF Consulting LTD, Brynford House, 21 Brynford Street, Holywell, Flintshire, CH8 7RD, UK
REG COMP NO • 09509964
Copyright © SNF Consulting LTD