Nesciunt vel sed et dicta aliquid qui hic eius. Rerum qui commodi soluta id eos expedita corporis.
What a way to start the day...or to snack...or for desert!!! Pancakes are delicious and we've changed up the traditional recipe to make these vegan and sneaked in some super grains.
120g ripe banana
120ml non-dairy milk
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon baking soda
20g cocoa powder
85g quinoa flour
100g self-raising flour
2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
1. In a blender combine the banana, milk, vinegar and maple syrup. Then add the flours, cocoa and baking soda and blend well. Once blended stir in the chocolate chips (reserving a few to sprinkle over the top at the end)
2. Over a medium heat, warm a non-stick pan and spray lightly with cooking oil.
3. Drop about 1 tablespoons of batter into the pan and then spread into a circle.
4. cook for 2-3 minutes, until you can easily slide a spatula underneath. Flip and cook for 2-3 minutes on the other side. Remove from the pan.
5. Repeat steps 3 & 4 until all the batter is used (it'll make about 9 pancakes)
6. Serve with your favourite topping and sprinkle on the remaining chocolate chips; we love sliced banana and a drizzle of maple syrup!
TIP: As with many pancakes these can be stored in an air-tight container once made and reheated when needed. Great for kids who get up at different times.
Oct 13, 2019
Absolutely love this for lunches at weekends of if I'm working from home. It's best eaten fresh but you can store what you don't eat in the fridge and either reheat in a frying pan or microwave.
The 101 Plan will change your life! Step by step, month by month we help you to be the healthiest, happiest you that you can be.
The 101 Plan is the only guide you will need to transform your body, lose weight, tone up and get fit; but if we stopped there we would be letting you down!
Your happiness is about more than how much you weigh or your dress size! And that is why The 101 Plan is about all of you, helping you stress-less, feel amazing, finding the time and confidence to love yourself and your body.
REG Name+ADDRESs • SNF Consulting LTD, Brynford House, 21 Brynford Street, Holywell, Flintshire, CH8 7RD, UK
REG COMP NO • 09509964
Copyright © SNF Consulting LTD