Nesciunt vel sed et dicta aliquid qui hic eius. Rerum qui commodi soluta id eos expedita corporis.
Perfect for Saturday nights (and any other day ending in 'Y').
120 grams of spring onions, chopped
1 tablespoon of chilli and garlic paste
2 cm of ginger, grated
A pinch of salt
450 grams of skinless chicken breasts, chopped
4 sesame burger buns
120 grams of alfalfa sprouts
1 tablespoon of peanut butter
3 teaspoons of soy sauce
1½teaspoons of dark sesame oil
2 tablespoons of water
1 teaspoon of rice vinegar
1 clove of garlic, crushed
1. Begin preparing the sauce by combining all the ingredients and whisking until smooth and then setting to one side - add more water if you prefer a thinner sauce.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the grill to a high temperature. Start making the burgers by blending the onions, chilli and garlic paste, ginger, salt and chicken in a food processor until coarsely ground. Shape the mixture with your hands into 4 equal patties, which should be around 1 centimetre thick.
3. Coat the patties with cooking spray and place them under the grill for 4 minutes on each side, or until they have turned golden and crispy.
4. Once the patties are nearly finished cooking, lightly toast the burger buns under the grill as well.
5. To serve, top the burgers with the alfalfa sprouts and a drizzle of peanut sauce.
Oct 13, 2019
Absolutely love this for lunches at weekends of if I'm working from home. It's best eaten fresh but you can store what you don't eat in the fridge and either reheat in a frying pan or microwave.
The 101 Plan will change your life! Step by step, month by month we help you to be the healthiest, happiest you that you can be.
The 101 Plan is the only guide you will need to transform your body, lose weight, tone up and get fit; but if we stopped there we would be letting you down!
Your happiness is about more than how much you weigh or your dress size! And that is why The 101 Plan is about all of you, helping you stress-less, feel amazing, finding the time and confidence to love yourself and your body.
REG Name+ADDRESs • SNF Consulting LTD, Brynford House, 21 Brynford Street, Holywell, Flintshire, CH8 7RD, UK
REG COMP NO • 09509964
Copyright © SNF Consulting LTD